Mocha Chocolate Cake in a Mug. After frosting, melt some semisweet chocolate baking squares or chips in a double boiler. Drizzle chocolate around top outside edges letting it run down sides, or over top of cake. This Mocha Chocolate Mug Cake is incredibly easy and incredibly decadent — it has a gooey chocolate center and a touch of Throw a scoop of ice cream on top and it is like sanity in a mug!
And it serves just one person. Unless you're crazy and decide to share… If you're a fan of coconut and chocolate, then give this one a try! You can taste the coffee, but not too much. You can make Mocha Chocolate Cake in a Mug using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mocha Chocolate Cake in a Mug
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cake flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Instant coffee.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 of Egg (small).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Canola oil.
It accents the chocolate extremely well – the coconut coming through as you bite into the flakes and giving you just a hint of textural contrast. Mist inside of coffee mug with cooking spray. This Chocolate Mocha Cake is extra rich and chocolatey with a silky mocha swiss meringue buttercream, and dreamy chocolate ganache. In a medium bowl whisk all wet ingredients (pour coffee in slowly as not to cook the eggs if very hot).
Mocha Chocolate Cake in a Mug instructions
- Add all the ingredients into a mug cup or a bowl, and mix well. It will make a little bit more than 1/2 cup (100 ml) of batter..
- Pour into a mug cup. (When you are mixing in the mg cup, you don't need to wash any dishes.).
- Microwave for 2 minutes at 800 W. It will rise about 3 time as the original volume..
- This is a cranberry & chocolate chip version.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155856-microwave-cranberry-chocolate-cupcake-in-a-mug.
Add wet ingredients to dry and mix on medium for. Fudgy like a brownie & made with no butter, eggs, refined flour or sugar! But instead of mixing up an entire pan, I opted for this Healthy Single-Serving Mocha Chocolate Chip Mug Cake! This Mocha Chocolate Mug Cake is incredibly easy and incredibly decadent — it has a gooey chocolate center and a touch of coffee to make this the perfect afternoon pick me up! Her delicious Chocolate Cake with Mocha Icing.