Tasty ham and cheese pie (zambonotiropita). This is a hearty tasty filling pie and easy to make. Though I am still searching for a recipe for Ham and Cheese Pye. Tasty ham and cheese pie (zambonotiropita) Recipe by Foodzesty.
My family and friends love it for brunch or anytime. I used jalapenos instead of green pepper for some extra flavor. Layer the ham and provolone in the center of the rectangle, lengthwise. You can cook Tasty ham and cheese pie (zambonotiropita) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Tasty ham and cheese pie (zambonotiropita)
- You need 10 of Phyllo Dough Sheets.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of Ham (cubed).
- It’s 2 cups of Gouda or any Yellow Cheese (cubed).
- Prepare 1 cup of Butter (melted).
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Ham, Cheddar and apple make a delicious Bisquick® main-dish pie to serve morning, noon or night. MORE+ LESS Shredded Swiss or Colby-Monterey Jack cheese can be used instead of the Cheddar cheese. Complete this tasty meal with steamed broccoli spears and your favorite Bisquick®. This recipe allowed me to use up extra puff pastry from your chicken pot pie recipe as well as the ham so I.
Tasty ham and cheese pie (zambonotiropita) instructions
- Cut Ham into cubes,.
- Continue by cutting the Gouda or Yellow Cheese of your choice into cubes..
- In a large bowl add in Ham and Cheese and mix..
- Use butter throughly on Phyllo Dough.
- In a buttered baking pan add the first 2 phyllo sheets and brush melted butter thoroughly..
- Continue by adding the Ham and Cheese mix and layer with the next two sheets of Phyllo Sheets, spread mix, continue the process until mix has finished. Top with the last 2 pieces of buttered Phyllo Sheets In a separate bowl and in the eggs, milk and whisk, pour batter over pie..
Same Series: Homemade pie with ham, cheese and spinach close-up. Homemade strudel with ham, cheese and fresh vegetables macro. The Monterey Jack cheese melts really smooth and is rich, but the savory ham balances out the pie. The entire Kitchen Crew gobbled this ham and cheese pie up in no time. The Monterey Jack cheese melts really smooth and.