Pineapple fried rice.
You can cook Pineapple fried rice using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Pineapple fried rice
- It’s 1 cup of brown rice uncooked (cook=3cup).
- It’s 2 cup of pineapple cubed.
- It’s 1 of fat slice of ham cubed.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of frozen corn.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 2 of carrots grated.
- You need 1 of small onion diced.
- It’s 2 of green onions chopped.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
Pineapple fried rice instructions
- If rice is not cooked , cook rice. 1 cup uncooked brown rice. Chop all ingredients while waiting for rice..
- Prepare sauce. Add soy sauce, sesame oil and ginger powder to a bowl. Mix and set aside.
- Oil your wok or large fry pan. Add onions. Cook about 5 minutes. Add garlic. Cook 1 minute. ** not soy sauce mixture for frying, olive oil**.
- Add peas, carrots, and corn. Cook 3 minutes..
- Add rice, green onions, soy sauce mixture, and ham. Stir. Add pineapple. Constantly stirring, cook for about 3 to 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy. You can have chicken or shrimp instead of ham..
recipe by masterchefBilly @cookpad