Home made Fried rice.
You can make Home made Fried rice using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Home made Fried rice
- Prepare of stir fry.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of rice (white).
- You need 1 packages of frozen veggies.
- Prepare 3/4 oz of minced ginger.
- You need 3/4 cup of garlic.
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of jalapeño with seeds in it, is hotter..
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 packages of diced ham preferably NOT smoked..
- It’s 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of teriyaki.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of stir-fry sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of siracha hot sauce (optional).
Home made Fried rice step by step
- Have your rice ready and to the side already cooked. Even minute rice will do. Now heat up your wok or pan. I use a wide n deep nonstick. Now add in the pan butter ginger garlic onion n jalapeño . as the butter starts to fade in a medium high setting (do not let butter turn to dark) lower heat and start adding the frozen veggies of your choice. Simmer as directed on package . If it says cook for 20 MIN. cut time in half .then throw in as much ham as u like . I used the whole package. Stired everything and finished the left over time. Remember(Ham is already cooked)..
- Now put it to the side and get a clean pan. In medium setting heat, add some olive oil and stir-fry sauce throw in the rice stir gently . After 3 or 4 min add the soy sauce n teriyaki n stir again . Wen u see it has a nice color and smell whisk eggs and throw it in raising the heat from medium to medium high carefully move everything around till eggs are done (do not let egg mix just sit in pan) make sure ur moving it around to cook evenly. Lower heat bck. to medium when the eggs are done .add the ham n veggies from the first step mix everything all together. Squeeze lemon and a lil sirracha over everything. Turn it off and enjoy with a side of xtra soy sauce in a ramekin n chop sticks. Just for points!.
recipe by Emely @cookpad