Pineapple Fried Rice.
You can make Pineapple Fried Rice using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pineapple Fried Rice
- You need 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of onion, diced.
- It’s 2 of carrots, peeled and diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen corn.
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 3 cup of cooked brown rice.
- You need 2 cup of diced pineapple, canned or fresh.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced ham.
- Prepare 2 of green onions, sliced.
Pineapple Fried Rice instructions
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger powder and white pepper; set aside..
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet or wok over medium high heat. Add garlic and onion, cook, stirring often until onions have become translucent, about 3-4 minutes..
- Stir in carrots, corn and peas. Cook, stirring constantly until vegetbles are tender; about 3-4 minutes..
- Stir in rice, pineapple, ham, green onions and soy sauce mixture. Cook, stirring constantly until heated through; about 2 minutes. Serve immediately..
recipe by Tiny Tubbs @cookpad