Santa Fe Chicken. Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken Freezer and Meal Prep Tips: To meal prep, place in microwave safe plastic or glass containers with rice, quinoa or cauliflower rice and toppings and refrigerate to reheat. This chicken santa fe recipe is Mexican seasoned chicken breasts smothered in melted cheese, black beans, corn and peppers. An easy dinner option that's great for a busy weeknight!
This Santa Fe Chicken recipe from Delish.com is the bomb. Tex-Mex at its finest: This skillet chicken is topped with melty cheddar and a delicious black bean-red onion mixture. With zesty spiced chicken breasts, black beans and a rainbow of vegetables, including corn, green chiles, onion, peppers and zucchini, this. You can cook Santa Fe Chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Santa Fe Chicken
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 cup of salsa.
- Prepare 1 cup of uncooked long grain rice.
- You need 1 pinch of garlic powder.
- Prepare 4 of boneless chicken breast halves.
- It’s 3/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
This Santa Fe Chicken recipe grills up a super tasty south-of-the-border flair! Santa Fe Chicken is a popular entrée that lets you mix and match the veggies and level of spice you want! Our "happiness" software deletes rude comments without publishing, so we can. Santa Fe Chicken Sauté. to favorites.
Santa Fe Chicken step by step
- In large skillet, saute onion in butter until tender..
- Add broth and salsa, bring to boil..
- Stir in rice and garlic powder. Place chicken over rice, cover and simmer for 10 minutes..
- Turn chicken and cook 10 – 15 minutes until meat juice runs clear..
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with cheese. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes..
Sautéed chicken breasts are simmered in a kicked-up tomato sauce featuring black beans, corn and cilantro. Santa Fe Chicken Sandwich copycat recipe your go-to dinner when you need something quick, simple, and consistently delicious! This Santa Fe Chicken is an easy, weeknight dinner that is naturally gluten free and healthy! Spoiler alert: you're going to be adding this to your weeknight rotation STAT. Inspired by the Earl's menu, this copycat salad recipe grilled blackened chicken, feta, peanuts, dates, tortilla strips, avocado, and topped with a peanut lime vinaigrette.