Egg Free waffles.
You can make Egg Free waffles using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egg Free waffles
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Cake flour.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Milk.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
Egg Free waffles instructions
- Sift flour and baking powder until incorporated..
- Add milk and whisk until soft and with no lumps..
- Make one waffle at a time. Ensure the pan is hot. Once bubbles appear on the top it is ready to flip and cook on the other side. (To get equal size portions use a Ice cream scoop..
- Serve with peanut nutter and a drizzle of honey. And enjoy..