Honey Cake with Walnuts & dry Apricots.
You can cook Honey Cake with Walnuts & dry Apricots using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey Cake with Walnuts & dry Apricots
- You need of eggs.
- You need of sour cream.
- You need of soft butter.
- It’s of honey.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- It’s of vanilla sugar.
- You need of baking soda.
- Prepare of vinegar.
- Prepare of walnuts.
- Prepare of dry apricots.
- Prepare of raisin.
- You need of flour.
Honey Cake with Walnuts & dry Apricots instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F with baking pan inside.
- Mix together butter, sour cream, honey, sugar, vegetable oil, vanilla sugar, eggs.
- Mix in baking soda with vinegar and pour it in a batter mixture..
- Cut walnuts and dry apricots into small pieces and add everything to the batter mixture.
- Add 12 tbsp of flour with mountain to the mixture. The batter should be thicklike consistency..
- When the batter is ready and oven is preheated, remove baking pan from the oven and apply butter with butter spray all over the pan..
- Then pure batter mixture in the pan and put it in the oven on 40-45 min or untill the top is golden and toothpick inserted in the cake is clean.
recipe by allochka11235 @cookpad