Regular White Icing.
You can have Regular White Icing using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Regular White Icing
- You need 1 cup of Icing sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of milk.
- You need 2 tsp of light corn syrup.
Regular White Icing instructions
- In small bowl stir together icing sugar and milk..
- beat corn syrup into the mixture until icing is smooth & glossy. ( if too thick add tiny bits of corn syrup until you reach correct consistency..
- Divide into separate bowls ( for each individual colour ) and add food coloring for desired colour..