3D Shortbread Christmas Tree. As Seen on TV, High Quality Trees & Decor. These pure butter shortbread mini cookies are packaged inside a small three dimensional pack featuring a stand out Christmas Tree. The simplicity-to-impressiveness ratio of these little fellas is all in your favour. so easy to achieve the wow factor.
Cookie Collab Playlist: http://bit.ly/KINCookieCollab Need a festive cookie for the holidays? Make this Christmas Tree Cookies which is super easy, yet very. Let It Chill – Place the baking pan in the refrigerator and let the shortbread dough cool for about half an hour. You can cook 3D Shortbread Christmas Tree using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of 3D Shortbread Christmas Tree
- You need 300 g of salted butter.
- It’s 300 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 2 of small eggs, beaten.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 600 g of Plain flour, sifted.
Cut It Into Trees – Remove the cookie dough from the baking pan and lay it on the counter. Using a triangle or Christmas tree cookie cutter, cut the cookies out of the dough. One of the most delicious soft cinnamon cookies decorated with royal icing. Following this video you can learn how to prepare and decorate cookies with royal icing like a pro!
3D Shortbread Christmas Tree step by step
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 C..
- Cream together the butter and sugar. Then add the eggs and the extract and beat well. Bring the dough into a ball, divide in 2 and wrap in clingfilm. Chill for an hour in the fridge..
- Roll the dough out on a lightly floured surface to 4mm thick. Dust your cookie cutter with flour before each use and cut out 2 of each shape you have. Bake for 8-10 minutes on trays lined with parchment paper..
- Roll out white fondant icing. Use the cookie cutter shapes to cut out 2 of each shape. Brush the fondant shapes with a little water and press them onto each cookie. Stack each cookie starting with the biggest on the bottom and working up to the top. Done! 🎄.
Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. How to make an easy and beautiful Christmas tree at home with paper. Using your Christmas tree cutter, cut the shortbread out and lay on a baking paper covered baking tray. In a stand mixer beat butter and sugar until creamy. Add vanilla and flour until dough forms.