~ Livetoride's Easter Coconut Cake ~.
You can have ~ Livetoride's Easter Coconut Cake ~ using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of ~ Livetoride's Easter Coconut Cake ~
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of box white cake mix – 1#.5oz box.
- It’s 1 tsp of almond extract.
- Prepare 1 of tub betty crocker whipped icing- 12oz..
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut.
- It’s 1 of About 1/2 cup each of colored coconut. I used 3 different colors added some white to it..
~ Livetoride's Easter Coconut Cake ~ step by step
- Preheat oven to 325º. Mix cake mix with oil, eggs, water. Add almond ext.Add 1/2 cup coconut.mix. I used 2-9" rd. Cake pans sprayed lightly. I used parchment paper on bottom. Divide batter between 2 pans. Bake cake till it springs back. About 25 min. Allow to cool..
- Have your coconut colored and ready.I used green, yellow, pink added some white to it.Allow cake to cool..
- Place one layer on serving plate. Ice top of cake. Sprinkle some of your colored coconut on top.Place next layer on top. Ice top & sides of your cake. Sprinkle colored coconut on top and sides.You. can decorate too if you like. I just put a couple jelly beans on top..
recipe by Pam (Pammie) ~ Livetoride ~♥ @cookpad