Decorative Chocolate cake with icing. Dress up your birthday or holiday cake with these easy decorating ideas. Some fancy up the outside of the cake with frosting, candy or fruit, while others use simple layering tricks to make the inside shine.. The melted chocolate keeps the icing from being too dry and gives it a texture similar to.
I frosted the entire cake with chocolate frosting, then made an American Buttercream. Yes, you can master cake decorating! As you'll see from the ideas here, you don't have to be a pro with a piping bag to make stunning cakes. You can have Decorative Chocolate cake with icing using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Decorative Chocolate cake with icing
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of Maida all purpose flour /.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tspn of Soda crab – bi -.
- Prepare 3 – 4 drops of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Brown color.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Coca powder.
- It’s 1 cup of Cream.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s of chocolate sauce For.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Coca powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Chocolate powder.
- Prepare 5 teaspoons of Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare of Cashew nut chopped.
- It’s of rose petals roses and.
We'll show you how to decorate a cake using frosting, candies, and other creative toppings for the most happy-making confections around! Home » Stiff Buttercream frosting for cake decorating – Buttercream Flowers. Stiff Buttercream frosting for cake decorating – Buttercream Flowers. This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and other sides.
Decorative Chocolate cake with icing instructions
- Sieve the flour, baking powder, soda-bi-carbonate, brown color and coca powder..
- Mix sugar and butter, till light and fluffy. Add milk and beat well, Mix milk and vanilla essence..
- Add the flour mixture in parts to the butter-sugar mixture alternately with milk. Beat the batter until it is smooth after each addition..
- Fold them lightly into the cake batter. Pour into prepared molds or paper till thirds full and bake at 190degree for 35minutes..
- Cool on a wire rack before DE-molding. cups..
- For sauce – Mix all ingredients of sauce, beat till mixture become smooth, now apply gently on prepared cake and, sprinkle some chopped cashew nut..
- Decorate with roses and serve it..
It may look fancy, but you only need some ziplock bags and a spoon to decorate this gorgeous petal cake. How to Make a Chocolate Drip Cake. Chocolate drip cakes create such a fun and impressive look, it's no wonder they've become so popular. With a little time and not too much effort, you can turn any cake into a statement piece. Everyone needs a master cake recipe that will never fail you and everyone will love.