Fried Rice With Cranberry And Pistachio. Fry the onion in the oil in a large frying pan or saucepan until softened. Stir in the turmeric, then the rice, and keep stirring until the grains are golden. Heat olive oil in a non stick skillet.
Add the vegetable oil to a skillet. Add the red onion and start cooking it over medium heat. Add the cranberries and stir to coat them with the honey. You can make Fried Rice With Cranberry And Pistachio using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Rice With Cranberry And Pistachio
- It’s 3 large of eggs.
- It’s dash of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3 cup of cooked white rice.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need of GARNISH OPTION.
- You need 3 tbsp of dried cranberry.
- It’s 3 tbsp of pistachio.
- It’s 3 tbsp of dice scallion.
Fried Rice With Cranberry And Pistachio MY VERSION. XMAS AND NEW YEAR EASY FRIED RICE. Serve fried rice with garnish as colourful as you wish to start your special day like xmas and new year. Add Step Add to plan Published by.
Fried Rice With Cranberry And Pistachio step by step
- Beat eggs then season with salt and pepper.
- Pan fry cooked rice with butter then add beaten eggs then stir fry with a chopstick ,till eggs are set then add salt and pepper with light soy sauce and continue to stry fry till its fragrance about 3 minutes.
- Serve fried rice with garnish as colourful as you wish to start your special day like xmas and new year.
Add vanilla bean, cinnamon sticks, and lemon peel. Fragrant, slightly sweet, and delicious, Persian cranberry rice pilaf. This rice pilaf is perfect to serve as a side for Thanksgiving. It's studded with dried cranberries and pistachio and super fragrant from sweet saffron. This saffron rice will be a hit all around!