Green Bean and Potatoes.
You can have Green Bean and Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green Bean and Potatoes
- You need 2 can of Green Beans (drained).
- You need 6 small of Potatoes or 3 Large potatoes.
- You need 1/2 of yellow chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- You need 1 of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of salt&pepper (to taste).
Green Bean and Potatoes instructions
- Cut potatoes into medium size chunks. Open Green beans and drain liquid. Chop onion. Boil bouillon cubes in 2 cups water..
- Add butter to frying pan. Then add garlic salt and garlic powder to your desired taste. Add 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Add onions and Saute..
- Add green beans and stir evenly. Then add potatoes making sure all is coated evenly..
- Add chicken broth to frying pan and simmer on medium low for 15 minutes or until potatoes are soft. Add salt and pepper and a little garlic powder stir and serve..