Fried Rice Noodle (Bihun Goreng) *Vegetarian/Vegan.
You can cook Fried Rice Noodle (Bihun Goreng) *Vegetarian/Vegan using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Rice Noodle (Bihun Goreng) *Vegetarian/Vegan
- Prepare 200 gr of rice noodle.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of red onions.
- Prepare 3 of carrots.
- You need 2 of spring onions.
- Prepare 200 gr of cabbage.
- It’s 2 of eggs (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need of Hot water to soak rice noodle.
Fried Rice Noodle (Bihun Goreng) *Vegetarian/Vegan instructions
- Soak rice noodle with hot water for 3-5 mins, drain the water, put aside..
- Grate carrots, chop spring onions, and cabbage, put aside..
- Mash red onion and garlic, pit it aside..
- Pre-heat sauce pan, pour cooking oil, put mashed onion and garlic in, stir them until the aroma comes out..
- Push the onion and garlic to the side, crack eggs in the other side of sauce pan, scramble it until its cooked, and mix it with onion and garlic together..
- Add grated carrot, chopped cabbage, and spring onion, mix it well, wait until they are cooked well, add salt and pepper, mix well..
- Add rice noodle gradually, mix it with 2 forks until blends and mixed peoperly, taste it before turning off the fire..
- Enjoy while hot :D.
recipe by Aini @cookpad