Tex's Chinese Style Pork & Chicken Panini 🐷🐔🍞.
You can make Tex's Chinese Style Pork & Chicken Panini 🐷🐔🍞 using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tex's Chinese Style Pork & Chicken Panini 🐷🐔🍞
- You need 1 of panini or ciabatta bun.
- Prepare as needed of roast ham or pork.
- It’s to taste of roast chicken.
- Prepare to taste of hoi sin sauce.
- Prepare to taste of sweet chilli sauce.
- Prepare 2 pinches of garlic powder or granules.
- It’s 2 pinches of ginger powder.
- You need 1 pinch of Chinese five spice.
- It’s 1 pinch of smoked paprika (optional).
- It’s to taste of sea salt.
- You need to taste of black pepper (or preferably Szechuan pepper).
Tex's Chinese Style Pork & Chicken Panini 🐷🐔🍞 step by step
- Slice your ciabatta or panini bun and. Load the base with roast ham or pork.
- Season with salt, pepper, Chinese five spice, and a couple of pinches of ginger powder, and garlic granules When I'm using Szechuan pepper I don't use paprika, but if I'm using ground black pepper I do.
- Now cook your noodles, preferably on the al dente side, strain and sprinkle with a little Xiao Hsing rice wine or sherry to keep the noodles moist. Add straight to your sandwich.
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 4, 350°F (125°C).
- Add hoi sin sauce and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper….
- Add the chicken and season with salt and freshly ground pepper….
- Drizzle with sweet chilli sauce and sprinkle with a few more noodles….
- Put the lid on, and skewer….
- Pop in the oven and cook for 10-15 minutes.
recipe by Tex @cookpad