Coconut chutney (chammanthi). This Coconut Chutney is our favorite accompaniment to go with South Indian tiffin breakfast like dosa and idlis. we are fond of Recipe Card for Coconut Chutney. Coconut chutney is a Southern Indian chutney-side-dish and condiment, a common in the Indian subcontinent. The condiment is made with coconut pulp ground with other ingredients such as green chillies and coriander.
kobbari chutney pudi with step by step photo and video recipe. chutney pudi for a spicy chammanthi podi recipe. firstly, the recipe is generally made with freshly grated coconut to. Simple and easy Coconut Chutney – this popular Indian chutney pairs well with idli, dosa, vadas and so much more! My coconut chutney recipe is super simple. You can cook Coconut chutney (chammanthi) using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut chutney (chammanthi)
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut Grated.
- It’s 1.5 teaspoons of chilly Red powder & nbsp ;.
- It’s 2 – 3 of green chillies Or use & nbsp ;.
- It’s 1 of Tamarind small & nbsp ; ball.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of Ginger speck a.
- You need sprig of Curry leaves a.
- It’s 1 – 2 of Shallots medium.
- You need 2 – 3 teaspoons of Water.
I have used just the basic ingredients. Thenga Chammanthi (Dry Coconut Chutney): A traditional dry chutney recipe from Indian's southern state of Kerala. Chammanthi/ Chutney is an easy and tasty South Indian side dish with fresh coconut and some spices. Here I introduce to you kerala style Vella Chammanthi Curry or White Coconut Chutney.
Coconut chutney (chammanthi) step by step
- Put all ingredients together in a grinder and grind until smooth..
- Check for salt.
- You can also make the chutney green in color with a slightly different taste. Instead of red chilly powder, add 3 green chillies. Also, if you want it in a pour-able state, just add adequate water, mix well and do the seasoning with mustard, sliced shallots, dry red chillies and curry leaves..
recipe by Saj @cookpad
Coconut chutney is a typical condiment that is served with South Indian dishes, especially Idlis and Dosas. In fact, meals in South India are considered incomplete, without this chutney. Coconut chutney is a popular South Indian condiment or side dish, consisting of a coconut stew that is combined with shallots, tamarind, ginger, chiles, and. Thenga chammanthi recipe a chutney made with coconut as main ingredient. This thenga chammanthi serves as a.