Banana walnut cake. Banana & walnut Cake Eggless -Eggless baking recipes Banana cake recipe without egg condensed milk. This post is sponsored by The California Walnut Board.
It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten. Stick-to-the-back of your fork The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks. You can make Banana walnut cake using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Banana walnut cake
- It’s of Dry ingredients.
- It’s of Flour(cake).
- It’s of Baking powder.
- You need of Baking soda.
- Prepare of Brown sugar.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Chopped walnut.
- Prepare of Wet ingredients.
- You need of Babana.
- It’s of Egg.
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare of Vanilla extract.
Add walnuts to your banana cake for a moreish, nutty treat. We have loads of banana cake recipes that go perfectly with a cuppa any time of day. Moist and fluffy, this banana cake recipe is sweetly celebratory—even if all you're celebrating is the fact that you baked a cake! Mix mashed bananas and milk together.
Banana walnut cake step by step
- Sift the flour, add all dry ingredients (except the chopped walnut) and mix well. (leave a pinch of brown sugar for later).
- Melt the butter, mash the bananas and stir all wet ingredients well.(leave some melted butter for later).
- Mix both the dry and wet ingredients together..
- Put parchment paper inside a loaf tray, then pour the ingredient into it. Evenly spread the brown sugar on the top (left from step 1) and squirt a line of melted butter (left from step 2) before baking it..
- 150 degree for 30 mins, 175 degree for 5 mins. Remove the loaf tray and leave the cake cool..
recipe by Joseph Choi @cookpad
Blend dry ingredients into batter alternating with banana mixture. Put everything except the walnuts in a bowl and mix together, I personally use my hands and a spoon or fork to get the right consistancy. A rich, nutritious banana walnut cake that will taste delicious at any time of the day. Moist Banana and Walnut Cake is a community recipe submitted by piggyfair and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding. A tasty banana cake is a good alternative to banana bread when you're looking for a sweet treat.