Nikki's Cinnamon bread rolls. The best cinnamon rolls in the WORLD! Big, fluffy, soft and absolutely delicious. You'll never go back to another cinnamon roll recipe after you try these!
This will be gone in minutes and will become a family favorite in no time. Roll out dough (on a well-floured surface) to the width of your bread pan (a regular size bread pan). The bread is delicious served slightly warm, but if you want to see precise spirals in your slice, let it cool completely before slicing. You can have Nikki's Cinnamon bread rolls using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nikki's Cinnamon bread rolls
- You need 1 loaf of sandwich bread (I used white).
- It’s 16 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 cup of butter, melted.
The bread machine saves energy when making these cinnamon rolls. Cinnamon rolls are great for breakfast, snack, and even dessert. But they can be labor- and time-intensive. Using the bread machine cuts the efforts in half, relying on your breadmaker to make the dough.
Nikki's Cinnamon bread rolls step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°f.
- Remove crust from bread, then roll flat with a rolling pin.
- Mix together cream cheese, 1/2 cup of sugar and yolks.
- Spread mixture on bread, then roll it up like a roll.
- In a shallow dish mix remaining sugar and cinnamon.
- Coat roll lightly with melted butter, then roll the roll in the cinnamon and sugar mix..
- Place on an non greased baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.
It's so easy to make & really I had everything in the pantry except buttermilk. Cinnamon Roll Bread is simply cinnamon rolls in loaf form. It's still made with that wonderful combination of a soft and tender yeast dough wrapped around a delicious filling of brown sugar, cinnamon, and chopped nuts. Only instead of cutting the dough into individual rolls. These are the BEST homemade cinnamon rolls I've ever experienced!