Honey brown sugar glazed ham. A perfect entrée "BROWN SUGAR & HONEY GLAZED HAM" for special occasions like Mother's Day, Father's Day, Easter, Christmas, Thanksgiving, or any other day. Meanwhile, combine the brown sugar and honey in a saucepan and cook over medium heat until the mixture is smooth and the sugar has dissolved. A pre-sliced cooked ham is studded with cloves and coated with a tangy glaze before baking.
Try our delicious honey and brown sugar glazed ham recipe — perfect for brunch and holiday celebrations! Place the ham on its side in roasting pan. Mix honey, brown sugar and spices in small bowl until well blended. You can cook Honey brown sugar glazed ham using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey brown sugar glazed ham
- You need 1 of bone-in spiral-cut ham, about 10 pounds.
- Prepare 1 cup of honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of firmly packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
Brown Sugar Glaze is the perfect addition to your holiday ham. A combination of brown sugar and honey are flavored with the addition of orange juice, dijon mustard and some warm spices. Simply simmer the mixture until thick and brush the glaze over your ham at the end of cooking. Brown sugar glaze is most ideal for a ham you to plan to warm in the oven.
Honey brown sugar glazed ham instructions
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Place the ham on its side in roasting pan..
- Mix honey, brown sugar and spices in small bowl until well blended. If mixture is too thick, microwave on HIGH 30 seconds to 1 minute or until smooth, stirring after 30 seconds..
- Brush 1/2 of the honey mixture over ham, gently separating the slices so mixture can reach middle of ham. Cover loosely with foil..
- Bake 1 hour, basting occasionally with pan drippings..
- Remove foil. Brush with remaining honey mixture. Bake 45 minutes longer. Serve ham with pan drippings..
recipe by Minda @cookpad
You'll start the ham covered in the oven and then add the glaze during the second half of cooking. Try this easy brown sugar glaze for ham recipe enhanced with cinnamon and ginger—perfect for Easter or Christmas celebrations. Pineapple Brown Sugar Glaze and Maple Brown Sugar Glazed Ham are two of the more popular ham recipes, aside from regular brown sugar Make a glazed maple ham by subbing the honey in this brown sugar glaze with maple syrup. For a pineapple glaze, add pineapple juice instead of. Learn how to prepare this easy Honey and Brown Sugar Glazed Ham recipe like a pro.