PAVLOVA with Greek yogurt and mantarin sauce. Pavlova is a meringue based dessert named after the Russian ballet dancer, Anna Pavlova. Typically topped with whipped cream and fresh fruit The meringue base is topped with a greek yogurt cream, drizzled with a melty dark chocolate sauce, and sprinkled with chopped almonds for a crunchy finish. This is an awesome way to enjoy Greek yogurt.
You can also have fun with this dessert and use flavored Greek yogurt. This is an awesome way to enjoy Greek yogurt. Pavlova is a meringue dessert which is traditionally filled with whipped cream and fresh fruit. You can cook PAVLOVA with Greek yogurt and mantarin sauce using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of PAVLOVA with Greek yogurt and mantarin sauce
- Prepare of 1) BEZE.
- Prepare 250 grams of egg whites.
- You need 500 grams of sugar.
- You need 1/2 of lemon zest.
- You need of 2)Yogurt Cream.
- Prepare 400 grams of low fat Greek yogurt.
- It’s 250 grams of cream 40%fat whipped with 125 gr sugar.
- It’s of 3) Mantarin sauce.
- It’s 300 grams of mantarin fillets.
- Prepare 500 grams of sugar.
Tartar sauce is a mayonnaise-based sauce, traditionally served with seafood. I love this sauce, but I actually prefer my homemade version, which is made with Greek yogurt and no mayo. Since we eat a lot of seafood, I make it quite often – about every other week. Mediterranean Grilled Chicken Recipe with Dill Greek Yogurt Sauce.
PAVLOVA with Greek yogurt and mantarin sauce instructions
- Stir with careful in "Bain Marie" egg whites,sugar,lemon zest when is at 45°C or 113°F ,whipped for 6-7minutes and then make spheres with "corne" 5mm in a nonstick baking dish and bake in a preheat oven at 110°C or 230°F for 45 minutes.
- Stir the yogurt and the whipped cream and keep it cold.
- Boil for 15minutes.
Greek Yogurt Dip & Cucumber Sauce (Tzatziki) Looking for a delicious Greek yogurt dip recipe you can make in a matter of minutes? Greek-yogurt sauce has long been a favorite for Mediterranean food-lovers, and we are excited to share our recipe with you. A squeeze of lemon juice makes tangy Greek yogurt even better, but you can cool the bite with a bit of extra-virgin olive oil and fresh mint. We really prefer this dip with a fatty fish like salmon or arctic char, but it's equally good with lean chicken or pork. Greek Yogurt Tartar Sauce is a healthy fish sauce recipe with a tiny bit of organic mayo, honey and pickles.