Savoury Waffle with Coconut crumbed prawns. This ultimate waffle sandwich combines sweet, savory, and crunchy in a sky-high stack of fried chicken, bacon, and cheese slathered with maple mayo and held together between cayenne-kissed waffles. Image zoom Try making a savoury waffle instead of the regular sweet ones or enjoy the coconut crumbed prawns on their own with your favourite dipping sauce Mazvita Miranda Gotosa. Waffles and ice cream with berry sauce and cator sugar.
Add cornmeal, flour, baking powder, and salt, stirring slowly until batter is smooth. Top the waffles with honey and hot sauce. See more ideas about Recipes, Savoury food, Savory. You can have Savoury Waffle with Coconut crumbed prawns using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Savoury Waffle with Coconut crumbed prawns
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 200 ml of milk.
- Prepare 60 ml of vegetable oil.
- You need 250 ml of cake flour.
- You need 10 ml of baking powder.
- Prepare 2,5 ml of salt.
- You need 2,5 ml of pepper.
- Prepare 4 sprigs of fresh corinader.
- Prepare 100 g of prawns, shelled and deveined.
- It’s 250 ml of flour.
- It’s 125 ml of cornflakes, crushed.
- You need 125 ml of dessicated coconut.
- You need 15 ml of fish spice.
- Prepare 5 ml of paprika.
- Prepare 5 ml of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2,5 ml of ground cumin.
- You need 2,5 ml of ground coriander.
- Prepare 4 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare of oil to fry.
Food Network Kitchen whisked up sweet and savory waffle recipes that are worthy of breakfast, lunch or dinner.. topped with a crab cake or fried shrimp and . Drain slightly, and then place in pan containing the Golden Dipt Panko Japanese Style Bread Crumbs. Using a light pressing action, press to adhere Panko bread crumbs to the shrimp. Remove and serve with French fries.
Savoury Waffle with Coconut crumbed prawns step by step
- For the Waffles: Separate the egg and whisk the white to soft peak stage. In a separate jug combine the egg yolk, milk and vegetable oil and beat until well combined..
- In a bowl combine the flour, baking powder, salt and pepper. whisk in the jug of wet ingredients. fold in egg white into this mixture and set aside..
- In a waffle press or silicon mould place corinader leaves and pour over the mixture. continue to cook in waffle press until ready or bake in mould in the oven for 15-20 minutes..
- For prawns: Dust the prawns in flour and in a bowl combine the cornflakes, coconut and spices..
- Dip each prawn in the egg then into the coconut crumbing mixture. continue until all prawns are coated..
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the prawns in small batches. remove and place onto kitchen paper to absorb extra oils..
- Serve the waffles with the crumbed prawns and top with any sauce of your choice.
See great recipes for Bread crumbed drumsticks, Crumbed breast of chicken too! Just in time for your New Years Eve plans! Whether you serve coconut shrimp as an appetizer or an exotic dinner, there's no doubt everyone will love this salty, sweet and crunchy shrimp. Search savoury waffles By Ingredient The gluten free coconut shrimp in Small Bites are surprisingly easy to make! A quick dip in seasoned gluten free flour, then egg wash, and finally toasted coconut chips and gluten free panko bread crumbs.