Low Fat/Low Carb Banana Bread For Jamo.
You can make Low Fat/Low Carb Banana Bread For Jamo using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Fat/Low Carb Banana Bread For Jamo
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar (or more if you prefer sweeter).
- Prepare 2 cups of wholemeal flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of millk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 3-4 of very ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of nuts (crushed).
- Prepare 4-6 tbsp of margarine (6 if you prefer a cake texture, 4 if you prefer a breadier consistency).
- It’s Pinch of salt.
Low Fat/Low Carb Banana Bread For Jamo instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees, fan assisted. Pre line cake tine with baking parchment or oil (rectangular works best-I use 20.5x11cm). Using baking parchment helps lift cake out of tin if it's no a spring cake form..
- Add all ingredients into one big bowl and mix well together (no need to mash the bananas-just cut them into chuncks and the electric whisk will do the rest)..
- Bake at 180 on a high shelf in the oven for 45-60min. Check that it's cooked through using a knife (no cake residue should be on knife when it's pulled out of cake)..
recipe by Penny Sceales @cookpad