Honey Orange Glazed Ham.
You can cook Honey Orange Glazed Ham using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey Orange Glazed Ham
- Prepare 1 kg of cooked ham.
- It’s cloves of whole.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- You need 1/2 cup of orange juice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of honey.
Honey Orange Glazed Ham step by step
- Score the surface of the ham in a diamond pattern. Insert a whole clove in each intersection of the scoring..
- Bake at 175°C (350°F) until the internal temperature reaches 60°C, for 20-30 minutes per kg. If your ham is still frozen, bake it at 150°C (300°F). Should take 1-2 hours per kg..
- Mix the honey, ground cloves, and orange juice to make the glaze..
- With a basting brush or spatula, spread the glaze over the ham. Increase the oven temperature to 300°C (400°F). Bake until the glaze turns golden brown..
recipe by 蛟龍Stormwyrm @cookpad