Thai style Sausage Roll Wreath Vegan friendly too!.
You can cook Thai style Sausage Roll Wreath Vegan friendly too! using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai style Sausage Roll Wreath Vegan friendly too!
- It’s 3 of spring onions finely chopped.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic diced.
- You need 1 of carrot grated.
- You need 2 handfuls of bean sprouts diced.
- You need 350 grams of good quality sausage meat or Veggie sausage alternative.
- You need 2 tbsp of oyster sauce of Vegan Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of heaped tsp or black pepper.
- Prepare 1 packet of pre rolled puff pastry.
- Prepare 1 of egg whisked or vegan milk.
Thai style Sausage Roll Wreath Vegan friendly too! step by step
- Turn your oven on to 200 degrees. Then chop the veggies, place the sausage meat in a bowl..
- Throw in the chopped veggies, oyster sauce and black pepper, mix with your hand..
- On a baking tray line it with baking paper..
- Unroll the pastry then place half the sausage mixture along each end, (the widest).
- In a bowl whisk the egg, or put in the milk. Using a pastry brush coat the spare sides of the pastry..
- Cut a line down the middle and roll the pastry, carefully make sure you overlap the edges..
- Place onto the baking tray, shape into a ring, cut lines into the ring but leave part attached into the middle..
- Take each piece and turn it up slightly, then coat with egg or the milk. Place in the oven for 25 – 35 minutes checking it halfway there..
- Serve and tuck in !.