Peanut Butter Cookie Overnight Oats. If you are a lover of all things peanut butter, this recipe is for you! This is overnight protein oatmeal tastes just like a peanut butter cookie, all wrapped up in a rich and creamy protein packed oatmeal! This is one of the easiest, yummiest, and well-balanced breakfasts that can be thrown together the night before, and is ready when you are in the morning!
Find the recipe at the bottom of this post! Not only do these overnight oats taste just like a yummy peanut butter cookie, they're so easy too! You'll just need a few ingredients you probably already have. You can have Peanut Butter Cookie Overnight Oats using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cookie Overnight Oats
- Prepare 1/2 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of vanilla yogurt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of natural peanut butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of each chia seeds, ground flax seed, hemp seeds (optional).
- It’s 1 tbsp. of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of Toppings of choice.
In my opinion the most important ingredient for tasty, creamy overnight oats is Silk Unsweetened Almondmilk, Coconutmilk or Almond Coconut Blend. Whip up a big batch of these oats for breakfast this week! If there is one thing we love here on Fit Foodie Finds, it is overnight oats. They are a quick and easy breakfast that everyone loves.
Peanut Butter Cookie Overnight Oats instructions
- Stir everything together except for toppings in a Mason jar or similar container with an airtight lid. Place it in the fridge overnight..
- That's it! In the morning, top with whatever sounds good to you (we like pumpkin seeds and either almonds or walnuts) and enjoy it..
These Peanut Butter Cookie Overnight Oats are so easy to make and perfect for taking on-the-go! One thing I really love about the recipes in A Month Of Healthy Eats is how easy and simple they are to make. If you haven't tried powdered peanut butter yet, I might have to question if you live under a rock. I loooove it in basically everything – like chocolate peanut butter overnight oats, vegan cookie dough stuffed peanut butter bites and healthy peanut butter oatmeal breakfast bars. In large bowl, beat sugar, margarine and peanut butter until creamy.