Hazelnut Nutella Mug Cake.
You can have Hazelnut Nutella Mug Cake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hazelnut Nutella Mug Cake
- It’s 3 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of caster sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 10-15 of chopped hazelnuts.
- It’s 3 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of vanilla essence (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of nutella.
Hazelnut Nutella Mug Cake instructions
- Take a microwave proof mug and put all dry ingredients (flour, sugar, cocoa powder and baking powder) in the mug..
- Stir and mix properly with a fork..
- Add wet ingredients (milk, melted butter, vanilla essence) to the mug..
- Take a spoon and mix the whole mixture well till no lumps are left and everything is mixed properly..
- Add choppped hazenuts to the mug and again mix well..
- Add a dollop of nutella to the mug and do not mix it..
- Microwave the mug for 1.30 to 2 minutes till toothpick comes out clean on checking..
- Garnish with remaining nutella and hazelnuts..
- Your hazelnut nutella mug cake is ready to eat..