Healthy fruit custard.
Ingredients of Healthy fruit custard
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 4 tsp of custard powder.
- It’s 5 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of banana.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green grapes.
- It’s 2 cup of water melon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dates.
- It’s 1 cup of fruit cake pieces.
- It’s 2 tsp of cashew nuts.
- It’s 2 tsp of raisins.
Healthy fruit custard step by step
- Take milk in a pan and boil..
- Cut all fruits in pieces and seedless..
- Take some milk in a bowl with custard powder and mix without lumps..
- Put milk in a pan on gas with sugar and stir in low flame..
- Then,mix the custard milk in normal milk which is in pan on low flame..
- Stir it continuously in the pan for 5 mins..
- After stir keep it normal place for 10 mins..
- Make a smooth mixture after that..
- Keep small pieces of cake in the bowl..
- Keep different type fruits on it..
- Pour the custard milk on it.
- Then,add more fruits and custard milk once again..
- Add dry fruits on top of the mixture in bowl..
- Keep the bowls in freeze during 2 hours..
- After that serve them..
recipe by Indrani Chatterjee @cookpad