Honey brown sugar glazed ham.
You can cook Honey brown sugar glazed ham using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey brown sugar glazed ham
- Prepare 1 of bone-in spiral-cut ham, about 10 pounds.
- You need 1 cup of honey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of firmly packed brown sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
Honey brown sugar glazed ham step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Place the ham on its side in roasting pan..
- Mix honey, brown sugar and spices in small bowl until well blended. If mixture is too thick, microwave on HIGH 30 seconds to 1 minute or until smooth, stirring after 30 seconds..
- Brush 1/2 of the honey mixture over ham, gently separating the slices so mixture can reach middle of ham. Cover loosely with foil..
- Bake 1 hour, basting occasionally with pan drippings..
- Remove foil. Brush with remaining honey mixture. Bake 45 minutes longer. Serve ham with pan drippings..
recipe by Minda @cookpad