Eggs with Ham and Honey Redeyed Gravy.
You can cook Eggs with Ham and Honey Redeyed Gravy using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggs with Ham and Honey Redeyed Gravy
- You need 4 of large eggs.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- It’s 1/4 pound of sliced smoked ham.
- It’s 1 cup of strong coffee.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of peanut oil.
Eggs with Ham and Honey Redeyed Gravy step by step
- Beat the eggs and salt, cook scrambled till done. Slice the ham and fry in hot oil till done. Remove and set aside. Pour off all but 1/4 cup of the liquids. The rendered fat will increase the amount you have..
- Add 1 cup of strong coffee, with the honey. Stir often and allow the liquids to reduce. Pour the redeye gravy over the top of the ham. Add the eggs and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!! The redeye gravy is good with grits, polenta, mashed potatoes, homefries, elbow macaroni, and so on..
recipe by skunkmonkey101 @cookpad