Glazed Honey Ham.
You can cook Glazed Honey Ham using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Glazed Honey Ham
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of Thyme.
- You need 1/2 stick of Butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 of Spiral Cut Ham.
- It’s 1 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
Glazed Honey Ham instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Heat honey, vinegar, thyme, Worcestershire, butter to a slow boil, whisking frequently and remove from heat..
- Place ham in deep baking dish and pour sauce over top..
- Cover and cook for 1 hour, then uncover and cook for an additional 20 min..
recipe by tara.faye.9 @cookpad