Christmas morning breakfast bake. Scrumptious Breakfast Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Christmas Morning Breakfast Bake Christmas Morning Breakfast Bake. Add the Canadian bacon, onion, garlic, and ¼ teaspoon of the salt, and cook for two minutes.
In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, mustard, salt and pepper; pour over bread and cheese. A wonderful breakfast bake that is the perfect way to start the day on Christmas morning – crisp bacon, herby sausages, sun-dried tomatoes and baby spinach give this breakfast bake a festive look and taste which is all baked in a lightly spiced egg and milk mixture. This can be prepared the night before ready for popping into the oven on Christmas morning, thus giving you an easy, tasty and. You can cook Christmas morning breakfast bake using 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Christmas morning breakfast bake
- It’s 1 packages of bacon.
- It’s 1 lb of Breakfast Sausage.
- It’s 1 each of Ham steak.
- It’s 1 packages of Tater tots, I use the " crown" shape.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dehydrated, minced onions. Fresh chopped onions work just as well. Whichever you prefer..
- It’s 1 dozen of eggs, you may need more or less depending on the pan you use & if you add milk or not..
- It’s 2 packages of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 can of sliced mushrooms – drained, optional.
Instead of losing your morning to the kitchen, consider a breakfast that can be made ahead of time. Christmas morning should be about fun and family. These recipes allow you to make them before the madness – some of them will. Kick off Christmas morning with a comforting breakfast casserole that can feed a crowd.
Christmas morning breakfast bake step by step
- The night before..
- Brown the sausage..
- Dice and brown the ham..
- Bake the bacon in a 350° oven until crispy. I start checking at 25-30 minutes..
- Let the meats cool, crumble the bacon, then put in containers & refrigerate..
- Christmas morning.
- Bake the tater tots according to package directions. When done baking reduce oven temp to 350°. By the time the dish is assembled the oven should be at the right temp..
- Place all of the precooked meats in a skillet over med-low heat, stirring occasionally until warmed through..
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl until nicely scrambled. I put milk in mine, but that is optional..
- Season the eggs to your taste. Add the onions and most of the cheese to the eggs..
- In a 9 x 13 baking dish layer the meats and tots. If using mushrooms, add them..
- Pour the egg mixture into the dish. It should come just to the top of the other ingredients..
- Cover with foil and bake for 45-60 minutes..
- When it is almost done, remove foil and sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Return to the oven long enough for cheese to get bubbly and melty..
- Serve in squares and enjoy..
Better yet, make two — one savory and one sweet, to satisfy everyone's cravings. Pancake Breakfast Casserole Make this tasty, rich egg and Canadian bacon casserole the night before and just pop it in the oven on Christmas morning. Let it cook while you open gifts and sip your rum-spiked coffee! A sprinkle of red and green peppers adds a festive dash of color. Christmas morning is always a feast for the senses.