Vegetable Ham Egg Sandwiches.
You can make Vegetable Ham Egg Sandwiches using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Ham Egg Sandwiches
- It’s 12 of Sandwich bread slices.
- You need 6 of Eggs.
- You need 6 tbsp of Milk *for scrambled eggs.
- You need 6 tsp of Honey *for scrambled eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Butter *for scrambled eggs.
- Prepare 1 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 12 of Ham slices.
- Prepare to taste of Mayonnaise.
Vegetable Ham Egg Sandwiches step by step
- Add honey & milk to beaten eggs and mix well..
- Put butter in a pan and make scrambled eggs..
- Slice ham, cucumber & tomato..
- Place scrambled eggs, cucumber, tomato, mayonnaise and ham on sandwich bread. *To keep the bread dry, place cucumber & tomato between scrambled eggs & ham slices!.
- Top it with another slice of a bread and push gently..
- Cut in two portions, and then serve!.
- With English muffins is also good! Recipe ID : 13225361.
- Also good! "Greek Yoghurt Tuna Sandwiches" Recipe ID : 13093649.
recipe by n_u @cookpad