Peppermint Bark Muddy Buddies. NOTE: Puppy chow/muddy buddies aren't an exact science, you can always add more chocolate or less cereal depending on your taste! Melt the vanilla flavored almond bark according to the package directions. Once it's melted, pour it over the cereal and gently stir until cereal is covered.
White Almond Bark – This is an inexpensive form of melting candy. This is a taste test/review of the Chex Mix Muddy Buddies in the Peppermint Bark and Snickerdoodle flavors. Muddy Buddies Peanut Butter & Chocolate. You can have Peppermint Bark Muddy Buddies using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peppermint Bark Muddy Buddies
- Prepare 6 cup of Chex rice cereal.
- It’s 10 oz of white chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 box of candy canes, unwrapped.
Let the mixture cool for a minute in the bowl. Peppermint Bark Puppy Chow [Muddy Buddies] I have shelve and drawers packed to the hilt with Peppermint Oreos, Candy Can Hershey Kisses, Andes Peppermint Bits, Dove Peppermint Bark Promises, Snowman-shaped Chocolate Covered Marshmallows, and. I receive a lot of confused questions about this!
Peppermint Bark Muddy Buddies step by step
- Crush the candy canes or use a food processor to make a fine powder. Combine powdered sugar and candy cane dust in a zip lock bag. *If candy canes are out of season you can use 2 cups of peppermint hard candy.*.
- Melt white chocolate chips in microwave in 30 second intervals or over a double boiler until melted..
- In a large bowl add melted chocolate to the cereal;.toss to combine. Make sure cereal is evenly coated with the white chocolate. Add to zip lock bag with sugar/candy cane dust..
- Close zip lock bag and shake well to combine. Make sure each cereal piece is covered with candy cane dust. Enjoy!.
This is how I crush candy canes for peppermint bark, too! If you need a quick last minute treat for a cookie exchange, potluck, gathering, holiday party, or something to munch on while making Christmas cookies, whip up. This Muddy Buddies recipe is perfect for the holiday season, whether you're looking to make a gift for someone or just want a snack. Unwrap peppermints and add peppermints to a separate plastic bag. Using a hammer, shoe, or anything you can find, crush the mints to a fine powder.