Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies 🍪. Not just the best vegan chocolate chip cookies-the best chocolate chip cookies, period. Perfectly chewy with crisp edges and just the right amount of sweetness. Tried these because I was so impressed with the double chocolate vegan cookies, and definitely was not let down.
By swapping out just a few ingredients and making some minor adjustments, we've created vegan chocolate chip cookies that are sweet, chewy and satisfying. In fact, you may find that everyone in your family, not just the vegans, starts asking for these delicious treats. These are yummy, kid-friendly, vegan chocolate chip cookies! You can have Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies 🍪 using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies 🍪
- Prepare 1 Cup of Chocolate Chips (Vegan).
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Coconut oil (melted).
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Applesauce (unsweetened).
- You need 1 Tb of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Cane Sugar.
- Prepare 2 1/2 Cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 Tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Cookie sheet.
- It’s of Pan liner.
Add in any other mix-ins of your choosing. Remember, the texture of the cookies will be different from regular baked goods because of the lack of dairy and eggs. The dough may be a little crumbly, but just smoosh it together and it will work fine! Look no further for the best vegan chocolate chip cookies, ever.
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies 🍪 instructions
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine Cane sugar, brown sugar, apple sauce, and vanilla. After ingredients are well incorporated add flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt, to form a dough. Lastly, Add chocolate chips..
- Cover cookie dough and place in fridge for 30 minutes minimum to chill. This helps the cookies look more uniform and not spread during the cooking process. (You can store this dough up to 24-38hrs).
- Once ready to cook. Pre-heat oven to 350*F. Line pan with parchment paper or non-stick cooking mat..
- Use a tablespoon size scoop to create scoops. Place cookie dough scoops 2' apart on cookie sheet..
- Place in oven for 12-13min. This recipe makes up to 30 cookies. Refrigerate cookie dough in-between rotation in batches..
Gooey and decadent, and full of chocolate, even your non-vegan friends won't be disappointed. Place a piece of parchment or a silicone liner over a baking sheet, or lightly oil the pan.; Combine the flax seed and water in a small bowl to make a flax egg. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt in another bowl. Tip the dairy-free margarine, both sugars and the vanilla extract into a large bowl (or bowl of a free. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to sugar mixture and mix well.