Vegan Mermaid Pancakes.
You can make Vegan Mermaid Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Mermaid Pancakes
- Prepare 1 cup of cake flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 cup of plant milk (I use soya).
- It’s 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Toppings of choice.
Vegan Mermaid Pancakes step by step
- Mix your milk and vinegar and leave to form a 'buttermilk'.
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Turn stove on to about a med heat and oil your pan.
- Mix dry and wet ingredients (the texture is extremely fluffy and light).
- Spoon about a quarter cup at a time into pan.
- When bubbles are visible flip it over.
- Enjoy with your toppings of choice!.
recipe by Keandra Doig @cookpad