Dahi batata Puri.
You can make Dahi batata Puri using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dahi batata Puri
- Prepare of Puris.
- You need of Green chutney.
- Prepare of Tamarind and dates chutney.
- It’s of Salted boondi.
- It’s of Potatoes.
- You need of Curd.
- You need of Onion finely chopped.
- Prepare of Chilli powder.
- Prepare of potatoes masala :.
- It’s of chilli powder.
- Prepare of amchoor powder.
- You need of Salt.
Dahi batata Puri step by step
- Boil the potatoes, peel and mash. add the masalas and chopped onion. Add salt and keep aside..
- Put boondi in warm water and leave for 10 minutes. Strain and keep aside..
- Whisk curd with 1/2 cup sugar and keep aside..
- Make hole in puris. Add a tsp of potatoes masala in each puri..
- Pour a big laddle of whisked curd in each puri..
- Drizzle with sweet chutney then the spicy green chutney..
- Now garnish with soft boondi and chilli powder. Enjoy.
recipe by Reena Andavarapu @cookpad