Turkey and Ham Sandwich.
You can have Turkey and Ham Sandwich using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey and Ham Sandwich
- Prepare 2 slices of deli turkey.
- Prepare 2 slices of deli ham.
- You need of Mayonnaise or honey mustard.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 slice of pepper jack cheese.
- It’s of Butter.
- You need of Sliced lettuce.
- You need 2 slices of bread.
Turkey and Ham Sandwich instructions
- Fry egg sunny side up style (if runny yolk desired).
- Spread butter on one side of each bread.
- Place 2 turkey and 2 ham on non butter side of bread.
- Top with pepper jack cheese then assemble sandwich butter side out.
- Fry in pan on medium low heat until golden brown then flip and repeat.
- Once both sides golden remove from heat and open the sandwich where the cheese is not.
- Put condiments then add egg and lettuce.
- Reassemble then serve while warm.
recipe by Tiffany @cookpad