Cider Roasted Ham w/ Reduction Gravy.
You can have Cider Roasted Ham w/ Reduction Gravy using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Cider Roasted Ham w/ Reduction Gravy
- You need 1 of spiral cut honey ham.
- You need 1 liter of apple cider.
- You need 2 of large yellow onions; large dice.
- You need 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 3 T of cornstarch.
- It’s 3/4 C of cold water.
Cider Roasted Ham w/ Reduction Gravy step by step
- Pour apple cider in a large roasting pan atop onions. Place ham atop. Place cinnamon stick to the side of the ham in the liquid..
- Cover. Cook accordingly to package directions. Uncover and glaze during last 5 minutes..
- Strain and reaerve braising liquid. Discard onions and cinnamon stick..
- Bring liquid to a boil in a small sauce pot..
- Whisk cornstarch and cold water. Slowly pour into boiling braising liquid while whisking vigorously to avoid clumps. Bring back to a boil. Simmer 5 minutes. Serve..
- Variations; Clove, allspice, pumpkin, ginger, honey, apples, lime, lemon, root beer, red wine, shallots, pearl onion, Vidalia onion, celery, carrots, bacon, smoked paprika, applewood seasoning, cherry pepsi, orange juice, nutmeg, cilantro, scallions, chives, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, parsely, basil, leeks, chives, chipotle, serrano, ancho chile, vegetable stock, sweet potatoes, walnut, sherry, dijon, roasted garlic, apple cider vinegar, white wine vinegar, white wine, habanero, bourbon, rum, brandy, beer, thyme, rosemary, sage, whole garlic cloves, jalapeños, red onion, fennel, curry, maple, brown sugar, sesame seeds,.
recipe by ChefDoogles @cookpad