Vegan & Gluten Free Chia Brownies.
You can make Vegan & Gluten Free Chia Brownies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Vegan & Gluten Free Chia Brownies
- You need of *For 24 mini cup cakes.
- It’s of [WET].
- You need 200 ml of Water.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 150 g of Light brown sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Chia seed.
- You need of [DRY].
- Prepare 100 g of Rice flour.
- Prepare 80 g of Cocoa powder.
- You need 50 g of Ground Almond.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
Vegan & Gluten Free Chia Brownies step by step
- These are the ingredients..
- Soak Chia seeds in water. Preheat oven at 180 ℃. Lightly oil the baking dish..
- Mix [DRY] ingredients with whisk (by doing this, you don't need to shift them)..
- Mix [WET] ingredients until smooth (it's easier to use blender/food processor)..
- Pour [WET] mixture to [DRY] bowl. Mix well with spatula..
- Place mixture in the mini cup cake tin. Bake them in 180℃ oven for 15-20 mins. ( bake longer until the surface become bit hard if you use baking tray ).
- Once outside becomes a bit hard, it's done! Please eat within 1-2 days or store in the freezer..
recipe by tamakitchen @cookpad