Ramen noodles pork and green bean stirfry. Packs a big flavour punch, made If you've ever been to a Chinese Szechuan restaurant, you might be familiar with a green bean and pork stir fry which is a firm favourite among. Stir-fry combines tender strips of chicken with vegetables and popular ramen noodles. Reviews for: Photos of Ramen Noodle Stir-Fry with Chicken and Vegetables.
This Chinese green bean and pork stir-fry meets that requirement and more. A savoury Thai green bean stir fry with ground pork, chiles, and lots of fresh basil. Delicious served with noodles or rice. You can cook Ramen noodles pork and green bean stirfry using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Ramen noodles pork and green bean stirfry
- Prepare of stir fry.
- You need 2 3/4 lb of lean pork stew meat.
- It’s 14 1/2 oz of french cut green beans.
- Prepare 14 1/2 oz of chicken broth.
- Prepare 6 oz of ramen noodles.
- It’s 6 of green onions chopped.
- You need 1/2 large of onion sliced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s of marinade.
- It’s 1 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of pink Himalayan salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sake.
- You need 1/2 cup of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ponzu citrus.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
A yummy new stir-fry to add to our rotation! Have you discovered any great new weeknight meals lately? Thai pork, basil and green bean. Japanese miso ramen noodles with eggs, carrot and mushrooms.
Ramen noodles pork and green bean stirfry instructions
- Trim the pork add to a bowl Add the marinade ingredients let sit at least 15 minutes.
- Chop the green onions discard the thick green parts.
- Heat the olive oil add the pork and marinade let brown both sides.
- Add the sliced onion , not the green onions those are for garnish and crunch.
- Add beans stir in well.
- Add your broth after the onions and green beans have cooked 2 minutes.
- Take your ramen noodles break them up into the dish let cook stirring constantly till noodles are separated and soft.
- The cornstarch off the pork will thicken the liquid that the noodles didn't absorb.
- Put a portion to a plate add green onions for your garnish hope you enjoy.
Ramen noodles are hot, hot, hot! Prepackaged ramen noodles are cooked and stir fried with tons my kids ate it all! I'm talking carrots, celery, broccoli, green beans and more! It was a sight to behold. The Best Fried Ramen Noodles Recipes on Yummly