EGGLESS WHOLE-WHEAT DATE MUFFINS.
You can have EGGLESS WHOLE-WHEAT DATE MUFFINS using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of EGGLESS WHOLE-WHEAT DATE MUFFINS
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat flour (atta).
- You need 1/2 cup of dates, de-seeded and chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 5 of dates chopped, extra.
EGGLESS WHOLE-WHEAT DATE MUFFINS instructions
- Prepare your ingredients..
- Soak the chopped dates in hot milk for half an hour..
- Then blend the dates with little of the soaked milk in a blender or mixer till the dates turn into a smooth paste, retaining the remaining milk to be used later..
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C. Grease a muffin pan with oil or alternatively line with paper cups. Sift whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together twice in a large bowl..
- In another bowl, whisk together the sugar and oil till they are blended..
- Add the ground dates paste and vanilla essence along with the remaining milk that was soaked with the dates and whisk again till smooth..
- Add the dry ingredients into the bowl and gently fold the batter to combine..
- Add the extra chopped dates and mix well..
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin pan..
- Bake the muffins in your preheat oven for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in a muffin comes out clean..
- Cool them on a wire rack..
- Serve with a warm cup of tea or coffee. ENJOY 🌹.
recipe by Flavoratte Kitchen @cookpad