Angel Hair Spaghetti With Vegetables & Ham.
You can make Angel Hair Spaghetti With Vegetables & Ham using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Angel Hair Spaghetti With Vegetables & Ham
- Prepare 8 oz of uncooked dried angel hair pasta.
- You need 16 oz of package frozen broccoli, carrot, cauliflower combination.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh garlic minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/4 cups of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of chicken bouillon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dry mustard.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare of Tobasco Sauce to taste (optional).
- It’s 8 oz of cooked ham cut into julienne strips.
- You need of freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Angel Hair Spaghetti With Vegetables & Ham instructions
- Cook pasta according to package directions..
- Meanwhile, cook frozen vegetables according to package directions. (I like to cut up fresh vegetables and microwave until soft.).
- Meanwhile in 2 quart saucepan, melt butter until lightly sizzling; add garlic. Cook over medium-low heat until tender. (30-60 seconds).
- Stir in flour until smooth and bubbly. (1 minute).
- Add all remaining ingredients EXCEPT pasta, vegetables, ham, and parmesan cheese. Cook, stirring occasionally, until sauce is thickened (4-6 minutes)..
- Stir in vegetables and ham. Remove from heat..
- Serve over hot cooked pasta; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese..
recipe by AliceTallGirl @cookpad