Crock Pot Brown Sugar Ham.
You can make Crock Pot Brown Sugar Ham using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Brown Sugar Ham
- You need 1 of ham pre-cooked, spiral cut.
- It’s 3 1/2 cups of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of raw natural honey.
- It’s 1 (20 oz.) of can pineapple tidbits or chunks (don't drain).
Crock Pot Brown Sugar Ham step by step
- 1. In a large crock pot (6 quarts or larger) cover the bottom with 2 cups of brown sugar.
- Place ham on top of the brown sugar, open the slices with your hands..
- Pour the honey over the ham evenly..
- Add the pineapple around the sides (with the juice e) and some on top..
- Top with remaining 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar, making sure it is evenly distributed o we the entire top of the ham..
- Cover and cook on low for 4 1/2 -6 hours..
recipe by Dori Thomas @cookpad