Honey Glazed Ham.
You can make Honey Glazed Ham using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey Glazed Ham
- You need 7-10 lb of spiral sliced ham. (Bone in or boneless, whichever you prefer.).
- You need 1 Cup of honey.
- You need 1/2 Cup of tightly packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger.
Honey Glazed Ham step by step
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place ham on it's side in a roasting pan. Best to use a disposable pan, the glaze will get very sticky on the bottom of the pan..
- In a small bowl, mix together the honey, brown sugar, cinnamon, and ginger..
- Pour half of the glaze onto the ham, then use a brush to spread it evenly onto the ham. Try to get some between the slices, so that the glaze may drip towards the center of the ham, for an extra Flavor Punch!.
- After this, loosely wrap the ham with aluminum foil. Place roasting pan with the ham into the oven and cook for 60 minutes..
- Take out of the oven and remove the aluminum foil. Pour the rest of the glaze onto the ham and brush it evenly across the ham..
- Put the roasting pan back into the oven for 45 minutes. Every 10 to 15 minutes, baste the ham with the drippings from the bottom of the pan..
- Serve and enjoy!.
recipe by J.A.B. @cookpad