Super healthy Egg & Dairy-free Doughnuts.
You can have Super healthy Egg & Dairy-free Doughnuts using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super healthy Egg & Dairy-free Doughnuts
- It’s 100 grams of Bread flour.
- You need 50 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 20 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Canola oil (or vegetable oil).
- It’s 70 ml of Water.
- You need of To finish:.
- Prepare 1 of Maple syrup.
- It’s 1 of Sugar (optional).
- It’s 1 of Frying oil.
Super healthy Egg & Dairy-free Doughnuts instructions
- Other than the water, combine all the ingredients together and oil together. Mix in circular motions with your hand..
- Add in 60 ml of water (this is what the dough should look like, so add water if you need). It should not stick to your hand now and be as firm as an earlobe. #I used whole wheat flour in the picture..
- Heat up the frying oil. Once the dough has come together, cover a table etc. with some plastic wrap and then roll the dough out till it's about 1 cm wide..
- Using a tea cup or a cocotte dish, cut the dough. You can use the lid of a plastic bottle to cut the center out (coat them with flour so that they won't stick).
- Fry them on medium heat for 3-4 minutes. Turn them over from time to time while they are frying..
- Once it's done, top with maple syrup or sugar as you like and they are done! You can also top them with kinako powder or cocoa..
- The top picture shows the whole wheat flour version but you can also make it with bread flour for two different variations. The amount of water listed in the ingredients is just a recommendation. Try reducing the amount of water It makes them crispier and delicious!.
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad