Christmas Dinner. Christmas dinner is a meal traditionally eaten at Christmas. This meal can take place any time from the evening of Christmas Eve to the evening of Christmas Day itself. The meals are often particularly rich and substantial, in the tradition of the Christian feast day celebration.
Christmas dinner is the primary meal traditionally eaten on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. In many ways the meal is similar to a standard Sunday dinner. The centrepiece is traditionally a roast turkey, stuffed and served with cranberry sauce (or gravy, or bread. You can make Christmas Dinner using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Christmas Dinner
- Prepare 1 of Ham.
- It’s 2 Cans of Cream Corn.
- It’s 1 Can of Whole Kernel Corn.
- Prepare 2 Cans of Sweet Peas.
- You need 2 Cans of Yams, drained.
- You need 1 C. of Mini Marshmallows.
- Prepare 1/4 C. of Light Brown Sugar.
- You need 2 of Pkgs. Stuffing, your favorite.
- Prepare 2 of Pkgs. Mac and Cheese.
- Prepare of Homemade Ham Gravy:.
- It’s of Juice from Ham.
- It’s 4 Tbsp. of Honey.
- You need of Cornstarch Slurry, for thickening.
What do Brits eat during Christmas dinner? Some items on a traditional Christmas dinner menu might vary from region to region in the UK – so Scotland, England, Wales, and Northern Ireland will all. From traditional Christmas dinner recipes to vegetarian Christmas dinner recipes, we have so many different festive dishes to choose from. Whether you're looking for a hearty roast or beautiful salad.
Christmas Dinner instructions
- Add Ham to slow cooker and cook on low for 10-12 hours. When done turn pot down to keep warm..
- In a medium saucepan add Yams and 4 Tbsp. Butter, cook til heated through. Mash yams then add the brown sugar and half the marshmallows. Mix together well. Then finish with rest marshmallows on top. Cover saucepan til marshmallows r somewhat melted. Set aside to keep warm..
- In another medium saucepan add 3 cups water and 2 Tbsp. Butter bring to a boil. Remove from heat and add stuffing mixes. Mix together til fluffy. Set aside to keep warm..
- In another medium saucepan fill pot half way with water then bring to a boil. Add mac and cheese. Turn heat down to medium low n finish cooking til noodles are tender. Drain the water. Add 2 Tbsp. Butter and mix. Add cheese packets and half a cup of milk. Mix til combined and set aside to keep warm..
- In a medium saucepan add 2 cups of cooked ham juice and honey. Bring to a simmer. Make and slurry and add to pan. Cook til thickened. Set aside to keep warm..
- In a large bowl make mashed potatoes and set aside to keep warm…In another medium bowl add the all 3 cans corn and 2 Tbsp. Butter heat in microwave til butter is melted and stir til combined, set aside to keep warm…do the same with the peas..
- Once everything is cooked. Gather together and say Prayer then everyone dig in and enjoy :).
recipe by PittbullMom2014 @cookpad
Christmas Eve dinner is called Le Réveillon in France. Create the perfect traditional And we're here to help you plan the perfect traditional Christmas dinner menu — with a standout main. The Christmas dinner habits in the US has diverged from Britain far more than, say, New Zealand Northerners have the same Christmas dinner as Southerners. I have removed this bit from the article. See more ideas about recipes, christmas food dinner, christmas dinner.