Cake Sushi for Celebration.
You can have Cake Sushi for Celebration using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cake Sushi for Celebration
- Prepare 270 ml of Sushi rice.
- Prepare 3 of Egg.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Water.
- It’s of Flowers for decoration.
- Prepare 1 of pack Cured ham.
- It’s 4 of to 5 Sugar snap peas.
- Prepare 4 of to 6 slices Salmon.
- You need 4 of to 6 pieces Red sea bream.
- It’s 1 of Salmon roe.
- It’s 1 of to 2 leaves Shiso leaf.
Cake Sushi for Celebration instructions
- Add sugar and water to the eggs and beat to make scrambled eggs. Adding water keeps the scrambled egg from becoming dry. When it is ready, let is cool off a little then put it in a cake pan like in the picture..
- Put sushi rice on the egg in step 1. Make the kind of sushi rice you like. This time I used a ready made sushi seasoning pack..
- Fold the cured ham in half and roll the ham. Shape the outside part looks like a real flower..
- It looks like this..
- This is the salmon and red sea bream version. The red sea bream was a bit thick so I sliced it into half..
- Decorate the rice in step 2 and it is ready! Use asparagus or cucumber if you want some green things on it..
- You can make a shape using a milk pack or even use a small bowl if you don't have a cake pan!.
- Sashimi version! The contrast of the red and white is beautiful. There is some shiso leaf underneath even though you can't see it..