Carrot-Apple-cinnamon eggless cake.
You can make Carrot-Apple-cinnamon eggless cake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Carrot-Apple-cinnamon eggless cake
- Prepare 1.5 cups of flour.
- It’s Half of cup brown sugar.
- It’s of Quarter cup Olive oil.
- You need 1 tbs of butter.
- It’s Half of cup mixed nuts chopped(almonds, walnut, cashew).
- You need 2 of carrots, 1 apple.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 0.5 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1.5 tbs of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
Carrot-Apple-cinnamon eggless cake instructions
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon powder in a bowl.
- Dice the apple and carrots and grind them in a mixer/blender Add nuts, oil, butter and sugar to the above and mix..
- Slowly add the flour, mix with a spatula and make batter, add little milk if the consistency is too thick, don't over beat.
- Pre- heat oven at 180° for ten minutes Bake for 35 minutes at 180°.
- Have it as it is warm with coffee/ tea Or add a buttercream/ creamcheese filling.
recipe by Vidya Vivek @cookpad