Langue-de-chat Cookies (chocolate sandwich)★Recipe video★. Ever tasted a light brittle biscuit sandwiched with either white chocolate or milk chocolate? Yes, these biscuits are known as the Langue De Chat that was This recipe here follows closely to the famous Pepperidge Farm's Milano Cookies. It is easy and tastes as good.
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis. Sign up for the Recipe of the Day newsletter to receive editor-picked recipes, tips and videos delivered to your inbox daily. Using a small offset spatula or knife, spread cookie with chocolate, and top with another cookie to form a sandwich. You can cook Langue-de-chat Cookies (chocolate sandwich)★Recipe video★ using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Langue-de-chat Cookies (chocolate sandwich)★Recipe video★
- Prepare 1.2 oz (1/6 cup) of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- You need 1.2 oz (4 Tbsp.) of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1.2 oz of egg white (a L size egg white), room temperature.
- It’s 0.35 oz of (1.5-2 Tbsp.) almond flour.
- It’s 0.9 oz (3 Tbsp.) of cake flour.
- You need 3-4 drops of vanilla oil.
- You need 1.7 oz of milk chocolate.
I hope you will give these delicious crispy cookies a try. 卵白が冷凍庫にた This video tutorial involved with many rolling and folding for preparing this recipe. Chocolate Chunk Cookies Recipe & Video. This recipe is quite similar to the other Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe on the site. Besides the difference in using chocolate chunks instead of chocolate chips, I wanted to make these cookies larger, more like what is sold in bakeries.
Langue-de-chat Cookies (chocolate sandwich)★Recipe video★ instructions
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBmF0VUN-SE&t=3s.
- Sift cake flour. Sift powdered sugar..
- Make butter smooth. Add the powdered sugar in 3 parts. Mix well with a spatula each time. And then mix it for a minute with a whisk..
- Beat egg white lightly so as not to foam. Add it to the butter in 6 parts. Mix each time until it becomes smooth..
- Sift almond flour into the batter and mix well. Add vanilla oil and mix well..
- Add all the cake flour at once. Fold it. Let it sit in a fridge for 30 minutes. Preheat a oven to 374 ºF..
- Take it out of the fridge and mix it gently to soften. Put it in a piping bag. (plain piping nozzle) Squeeze out 24 round shapes on a baking tray..
- Hit the tray to flatten batter..
- Bake it for 13 minutes at 320 ºF. Open the door and wait 5 minutes as it is. Close the door again and dry it at 230 ºF for 10 minutes..
- Cool it well. Put melted chocolate between two cookies..
- Let it cool in a fridge for 5 minutes to harden the chocolate. Please store them at room temperature in a sealed container. You should also put a desiccant to keep crispy texture..
Using a small offset spatula or knife, spread cookie with chocolate, and top with another cookie to form a sandwich. These cookies freeze well, so it's easy to keep some on hand for last-minute munching. In summer, I often I saw this recipe in an old TOH Christmas magazine years ago. These are the best chocolate cookies I've ever baked and they always get rave reviews. Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine.